Sajina tree- the plant of heaven- Moringa
Moringa leaves contain seven times more vitamin C per gm. than an orange, four times more calcium and two times more protein than cow milk, four times more enriched vitamin A than carrots and three times more potassium than bananas. So, moringa leaves acts like a special tool against various vitamin deficiency diseases with blindness, anemia etc.
Moringa leaves are rich in various amino acids. Which helps to nourished your hair cells. Moringa leaves even reduce the problem of hair fall to a great extent. And hair follicles are also good. So it doesn't take much time to grow new hair.
Moringa is also rich in biotin. Biotin helps increase the production of RBC in blood. Which increases oxygen supply to the scalp. Naturally, the problem of hair fall is reduced a lot. Hair roots are also strong.
Moringa leaves are rich in omega-3 fatty acids. It plays a very important role in keeping the hair healthy. If you use sajina leaves as a hair pack on your head, this hair pack creates a coat of omega-3 fatty acids on the hair. Which helps your hair retain moisture. Also thickens our hair.
Sajne leaves are rich in zinc, vitamin A and iron
this zinc is very useful for providing nutrition to the scalp. A healthy scalp means healthy hair. Hair gets enough nutrients.
Benefits of using moringa-
01. Body pain: If there is pain or swelling in any part of the body, use moringa root cures the pain and swelling.
02. Earache: The juice of sajina root or morinha root in the ear, treats earache.
03. Headache: Eating sajina gum with milk cures headache. Massaging the gum on the forehead cures headache.
04. Cures boils: Applying saginar gum cures boils.
05. Urinary Stones and Asthma: Sajina flower juice mixed with milk removes urinary stones. Flower juice is especially beneficial for asthma.
06. Protection from gas: If you mix the juice of sajina leaves with salt and eat it, gas in the stomach of children will be removed.
07. Dog bite: Sajina leaves are crushed and mixed with garlic, turmeric, salt and pepper and consumed to destroy the dog's poison.
08. Fever and Cold: Eating the leafy greens relieves painful fever and cold.
09. Polyuria: Sajina leaf juice cures polyuria.
10. Constipation and Eyesight: Sajina flower removes constipation dosha and improves eyesight.
11. Sajina flowers cooked with milk and eaten regularly increases libido. Its chutney improves digestion.
12. Gout: Eating sajina fruit cooked regularly can get relief from gout.
13. Antiviral and tetanus: Young fruits of sajina are antiviral, liver and spleen suppressant, useful in paralysis and tetanus.
14. Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sciatica: Massage of sajina seed oil relieves various rheumatic pains, rheumatism, sciatica, numbness and skin diseases.
15. Sajina Leaf juice is used to treat heart disease and increase blood flow.
16. Sagina or moringa juice is used as an antiseptic for insect bites, it helps through its amino acids.
17. Moringa leaf paste is useful for wound healing.
18. Sajina strengthens the immune system of the body. Moringa helps to remove toxins, heavy metals from the body and help the body absorb radiation and chemotherapy.
19. Intestinal and Prostate Infections: Moringa or sajina works against various types of infections.
20. Sajina or moringa also plays an effective role in the treatment of dyspnea, headache, migraine, arthritis and hair loss like disease.
Moringa acts as like cardiac and circulatory stimulants, possess antitumor, antipyretic, antiepileptic, antiinflammatory, antiulcer, antispasmodic, diuretic, antihypertensive, cholesterol lowering, antioxidant, antidiabetic, hepatoprotective, antibacterial and antifungal activities, and are being employed for the treatment of different ailments in the indigenous system of medicine, particularly in South Asia.